Andrew Birchall – Broker / Owner
I’m Andrew Birchall, and I’ve been a full-time St. Augustine Realtor® with more than 20 years of experience. I graduated from Flagler College in 1997 and joined St. Augustine Realty in 1998. Selling my favorite place has become both my career and my passion, and I’m proud to help serve our growing region.
- Seller Representative Specialist Designation – SRS
- Past President – St. Augustine / St. Johns County Board of Realtors® 2014-2015
- Realtor® Of The Year – 2012
- Florida Realtors Board of Directors 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015
- Florida Realtors® Young Professionals Network Committee – Vice Chair 2013
- Past President – St. Augustine / St. Johns County Multiple Listing Service 2010-2011
- Florida Realtors Leadership Academy Graduate 20011
- Top Producing Agent, St. Augustine Realty -1997 thru 2015
- Officer and Director, St. Johns County Board of Realtors, since 2003
- Officer, Board of Directors, St. Augustine American Cancer Society Board of Directors
- Past Vice President and Active Member, Ancient City Road Runners, since 2000
As a St. Augustine Realtor I deliver local experience. An ear to the ground and active community involvement. These are the qualities that have helped me maintain an edge in the St. Augustine realty market and have allowed me to pass that edge on to the clients I serve.
Katalin Bernath – Admin Coordinator / REALTOR
Szép Jó Napot! That is a ‘Great Day to You’!
I’m Katalin Bernáth, a native of Hungary and a Florida resident for 25 years. After knowing Andrew for 15 years and completing several successful and rewarding real state transactions with him I am fortunate to join Birchall & CO. I assist Andrew in his growing business operations and also keep things straight & bright at the office.
My background? You name it, and I have done it. My first background is a hospitality degree in Europe, and my first positions were with a 5 star major hotel chain in Budapest, Hungary. Then add a spin of political history and I have found myself in the USA after the fall of the Berlin Wall. After graduating from FSU with a M.A. I worked at a range of projects mostly overseas in the field of Logistics, HR, Procurement, and Business Development with companies such as KBR, Cubic Defense Application, and C1C. (The Husband is retired from the military.)
Now Life’s new chapter calls for putting all my previous 15 years of experience of buying and managing my own real estate (including extensive hands on renovations) to work at Birchall & CO. As a licensed REALTOR I am happy to pass all my knowledge and assist you & your families! Let us make your life better because…
Life is Good!