Andrew Birchall – Broker / Owner
I’m Andrew Birchall, and I’ve been a full-time St. Augustine Realtor® with more than 20 years of experience. I graduated from Flagler College in 1997 and joined St. Augustine Realty in 1998. Selling my favorite place has become both my career and my passion, and I’m proud to help serve our growing region.
- Seller Representative Specialist Designation – SRS
- Past President – St. Augustine / St. Johns County Board of Realtors® 2014-2015
- Realtor® Of The Year – 2012
- Florida Realtors Board of Directors 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015
- Florida Realtors® Young Professionals Network Committee – Vice Chair 2013
- Past President – St. Augustine / St. Johns County Multiple Listing Service 2010-2011
- Florida Realtors Leadership Academy Graduate 20011
- Top Producing Agent, St. Augustine Realty -1997 thru 2015
- Officer and Director, St. Johns County Board of Realtors, since 2003
- Officer, Board of Directors, St. Augustine American Cancer Society Board of Directors
- Past Vice President and Active Member, Ancient City Road Runners, since 2000
As a St. Augustine Realtor I deliver local experience. An ear to the ground and active community involvement. These are the qualities that have helped me maintain an edge in the St. Augustine realty market and have allowed me to pass that edge on to the clients I serve.